Tuesday 25 June 2013

Discography of Lana Del Rey Pt. 1


Lana Del Rey. Names given was Elizabeth Woolridge Grant (born June 21, 1986), better known by her stage name Lana Del Rey, is an American singer-songwriter.  Del Rey's music has been noted for its cinematic sound and its references to various aspects of pop culture, particularly that of the 1950s and '60s Americana. The singer has described herself as a "self-styled gangsta Nancy Sinatra.

Will you still love me; When I'm no longer young and beautiful?
Will you still love me; When I got nothing but my aching soul?
I know you will, I know you will; I know that you will
Will you still love me when I'm no longer beautiful?
 
Young & Beautiful

I will love you 'til the end of time; I would wait a million years
Promise you'll remember that you're mine; Baby can you see through the tears
Love you more; Than those bitches before
Say you'll remember, oh baby, say you'll remember; I will love you 'til the end of time
Blue Jeans


Don’t make me sad, don’t make me cry
Sometimes love is not enough and the road gets tough
I don’t know why; Keep making me laugh
Let’s go get high; The road is long, we carry on
Try to have fun in the meantime
Born TO Die


Kiss me hard before you go; Summertime sadness
I just wanted you to know; That, baby, you're the best
Summertime Sadness

The boys, the girls, they all like Carmen
She gives them butterflies, bats her cartoon eyes
She laughs like god, her mind's like a diamond
Audio tune lies, she's still shining; Like lightning, ohh, like lightning
Carmen


Tell me I'm your National Anthem; Ooh, yeah, baby, bow down
Making me so wow, wow; Tell me I'm your National Anthem
Sugar, sugar, how now; Take your body down town
Red, white, blue's in the sky; Summer's in the air and
Baby, heaven's in your eyes; I'm your National Anthem
National Anthem


but i won't cry myself to sleep, like a sucker.
i won't cry myself to sleep, if i do, i'll die.
now you fall asleep with another, damn you, damn you.
 
Damn You

 as a conclusion, i love Lana. i love her voice. i love her songs. everything seems beautiful and inspired me.  p/s : this song doing well 4 me that just been in a heartbroken situation. in my situation, i has been left by d person i loved much. by then after listenin' 2 one of Lanas' track i feelin' that i am alive. So people? if i can move on, why dont ya? xoxo :)

No comments:

Post a Comment